Our research activity aims at developing, implementing and validating advanced and innovative models, methods and tools for computational fluid dynamics and thermal engineering simulation of the built environment.
A short description of the currently ongoing projects is given on this website. Would you be interested in collaborating with us on any of those topics? Please, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics for Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Development of software tools for automatic architectural CAD files treatment for numerical simulation
- Advanced atmospheric boundary layer modelling and simulation
- Nature Based Strategies for Urban and Building Design
- Integration of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation with Building Information Model (BIM)