- 10-11 May. We are ready for you at CREtech London 2023!
- 23-28 April. BuildWind will attend EGU23 and present the work “A Computational Fluid Dynamics based framework to assess the wind energy potential of an urban landscape: a case study in Brussels”.
- 27-28 March. BuildWind will attend JAS Belgique 2023. On the 28th Prof. Benoît Misset, head of IC department at CHU de Liège, will present “Prévention des infections aux soins intensifs : le COVID-19 dans un service réel”, result of our collaborative project on IAQ and airborne infection prevention in hospital buildings where our ASAPP simulation software has been extensively used.
- 7-9 March. We are presenting our expertise in urban wind energy and wind comfort and safety at the FutureBuild 2023 event in London, along with other Belgian companies active in sustainable technology.
- 8-9 December. BuildWind, along with other Belgian member and partners of ecobuild.brussels, will be in Paris for two days of meetings around the theme of wood and circularity.
- 28-30 November. BuildWind will be in Vienna for the PLENTY-LIFE kick-off meeting. BuildWind is contributing to this project co-funded by the European Union with their simulation technology and expertise in urban wind energy and urban heat island effect.
- 21-23 November. BuildWind, along with other Belgian companies active in sustainable technology, will be heading to Copenhagen on a mission organised by the Belgian Industry cluster Agoria to discover the city’s impressive tech scene.
- 8 November – BuildWind will attend the Tech4SmartCities 2022 event in Brussels dedicated to sustainable and smart technologies for cities. Check out our profile!
- 22-24 June – The IC and Microbiology Department at CHU de Liège, in collaboration with TERRA Research Center, the Research Unit in Epidemiology and Risk Analysis and the Department of Pathology at University of Liège are presenting the ability of ASAPP simulation software developed by BuildWind to predict the location of infectious droplets and aerosols in IC rooms at SRFL 2022.
- 13-15 June – BuildWind is presenting how ASAPP simulation software can simultaneously predict air quality, airborne pathogen infection risk and energy efficiency in hospital rooms at European Healthcare Design 2022.
- 23-26 April – The Department of Intensive Care at CHU de Liège in collaboration with BuildWind is presenting a work based on ASAPP at ECCMID 2022.
- 21 April – Sharing our experience in joining and building a consortium for #horizoneurope projects during the panel session of the workshop organized by NCP Brussels your contact for Horizon Europe.
- 24 March – We are presenting our work on urban environmental simulation at EuroHPC Summit Week | PraceDays2022.
- 5-10 November – China International Import & Export Expo in Shanghai. Remote participation.
- 23 September – CELTIC Online Proposers Day (online event).
- 26 January – Meet us at Global PropTech Speed Dating!
- 23-24 June – BuildWind will attend E2Tech4SmartCities 2020 (virtual) event dedicated to sustainable buildings and energy efficiency for Smart Cities at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week.
- 17-18 June – BuildWind attending business meetings at B2WORTH to present applications of numerical simulation with CFD to fashion and design sectors.
- 10-13 March – BuildWind will be in Cannes for the MIPIM real estate event => cancelled.
- 29 January – BuildWind attending @CelticNext Proposers Day in Madrid.