- 22-24 June – The IC and Microbiology Department at CHU de Liège, in collaboration with TERRA Research Center, the Research Unit in Epidemiology and Risk Analysis and the Department of Pathology at University of Liège are presenting the ability of ASAPP simulation software developed by BuildWind to predict the location of infectious droplets and aerosols in IC rooms at SRFL 2022.
- 13-15 June – BuildWind is presenting how ASAPP simulation software can simultaneously predict air quality, airborne pathogen infection risk and energy efficiency in hospital rooms at European Healthcare Design 2022.
- 23-26 April – The Department of Intensive Care at CHU de Liège in collaboration with BuildWind is presenting a work based on ASAPP at ECCMID 2022.
- 21 April – Sharing our experience in joining and building a consortium for #horizoneurope projects during the panel session of the workshop organized by NCP Brussels your contact for Horizon Europe.
- 24 March – We are presenting our work on urban environmental simulation at EuroHPC Summit Week | PraceDays2022.
- 5-10 November – China International Import & Export Expo in Shanghai. Remote participation.
- 23 September – CELTIC Online Proposers Day (online event).
- 26 January – Meet us at Global PropTech Speed Dating!
- 23-24 June – BuildWind will attend E2Tech4SmartCities 2020 (virtual) event dedicated to sustainable buildings and energy efficiency for Smart Cities at the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week.
- 17-18 June – BuildWind attending business meetings at B2WORTH to present applications of numerical simulation with CFD to fashion and design sectors.
- 10-13 March – BuildWind will be in Cannes for the MIPIM real estate event => cancelled.
- 29 January – BuildWind attending @CelticNext Proposers Day in Madrid.